2016年11月8日火曜日

日仏フェローシップ

9月某日、フランスのCNRSからSerena Floriさんが訪れてくれました。


以下、後日送ってくださったメッセージです。

"I have applied for a France-Japanese fellowship because I believe that it will allow me to have a stimulating and constructive working experience in a fascinating country. It was an outstanding opportunity start this Japanese collaboration at the NIBB in the department of environmental photobiology. In this project, I particular focused on the effect of light color on the acclimation responses of microalgae. Using the Okazaki Large Spectrograph (OLS), the largest spectrograph in the world we will understand if light color perception is a functional trait in algae and we will unveil its activation. This experience gave me the possibility to become familiar with this unique instrument, to tackle an important question in the field of microalgal ecology and to work in an international and dynamic environment.



Many thanks to all the Lab!! I'll never forget this experience!"



またいつの日か一緒に実験できるといいですね!!